Sunday, March 17, 2019

Bracketology Results 2019!

Another Selection Sunday is in the books!

Hopefully you are happy with where your team ended up.

As for my results, I ended up with 67/68 teams.  In my final predictions I had TCU instead of Belmont (which I took off last night).

I seeded 63/68 teams correctly or within one seed line, which was one better than last year.  Missed VT, VCU, Iowa St, and Seton Hall by 2 lines.

My point total on the Bracket Matrix was a 346.  I scored 342 last year, so it is an improvement.  Will be interested to see what the winner scored this year.

The full bracket can be found HERE.

Still getting better at the seeding process.  Being my second year doing this, I have developed a real appreciation for those who consistently score at the top, because seeding is not easy!

How did you do?  Any bracket thoughts?

Also want to thank every person who visited, commented, or tweeted my blog.  I always have fun talking brackets with people.  Please remember me for next season, as I will be plugging away on brackets once again!  Hopefully I will be able to get more brackets out sooner, like I did last year.


Thanks again for checking out the blog!

Comment below or follow on Twitter @Tcw8848

No comments:

Post a Comment