Sunday, March 14, 2021

Bracketology Results 2021

Another Selection Sunday has come and gone. Hopefully, you are happy with where your team is seeded!  To see the complete bracket click HERE. 

Schedules including TV times and networks have not been released as of this writing, but should be listed over at CBS Sports once they go live.

As for me, I ended up with 67/68 teams.  I missed Wichita St, and had Louisville in their place. Not oo bad.  Seeding was a mixed bag this year.  Although I improved from a 346 to a 347 from last year, I definitely had more seeds missed by two lines.  However, I do believe I also had more exact matches as well. 

The Bracket Matrix page will be updated with final results HERE.

Championship Week heading into Selection Sunday is always a lot of fun, I hope you enjoyed it as well.  Can't wait to try to improve my score again next time!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to more bracket talk next year!

Enjoy the tournament!

No comments:

Post a Comment