Sunday, March 11, 2018

Bracketology Results

Well, Selection Sunday is in the books!  Hopefully most of you are happy where your team ended up.

To see a full NCAA tournament bracket, click HERE.

My final statistics for my personal predictions:

67/68 teams picked correctly.  I had USC instead of Arizona State.

63/68 seeded correctly or within one line.

4 teams seeded wrong by 2 lines.

I submitted the seed list to Bracket Matrix for inclusion in the final matrix.

Total score for the matrix: 342

I don't think I did too bad, especially for someone who only started doing this a week ago.  Seeding is tough, but I learned a lot this year.  There is definitely a learning curve, most especially when it comes to seeding the 4-8 range.

 I've wanted to do something like this for years, and I'm happy I did.  I had a lot of fun working the numbers and talking brackets with everyone.  It is definitely harder than it looks and very time consuming, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I am definitely going to keep doing this each season, so please save this link and check back with me throughout the year.

I hope you enjoyed the blog, and thank you to everyone who visited!  I'm sure I'll make a few posts during the tournament and off-season so stand by!


Follow me on Twitter for updates! @Tcw8848








No comments:

Post a Comment